Cushions

Chest panels, side panels, and front pieces are mounted on pillows of silk and cotton. The cotton used on the pillows in the gallery was weaved in Palestine prior to 1948, or they are weaved with DMC cotton in a style from the 1960s and 1970s. DMC, a British company that came to Palestine in 1867, opened a factory in Ramallah and began selling the DMC cotton thread changing the style of embroidery.

More in this category: « Runners Wedding Pillows »
Make an Enquiry